About Del Toyota - A Thorndale, PA New Toyota & Used Car Dealer Serving Exton, West Chester, Downingtown, Malvern & Coatesville
Welcome to Del Toyota!
Our sales team is made up of certified professionals who work here only because they are made of the right stuff. "What stuff is that?" you may ask. They receive endless training on how to take care of customers. Customer service is a nice thing to talk about, but it's a way of life here. We pride ourselves on the opportunity to respect our customers, give them up to date pricing, competitive financing, and a full service, one-stop shop. Registration, warranty coverage, financing, detailing, service, Del Toyota is your one-stop shop for your automotive needs. Our highly trained, informed, and most importantly customer service-oriented team is here for YOU! Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and visit our INVENTORY section for up-to-date pricing on some of the hottest cars around! Our Sales Department offers a collection of new and quality used vehicles and a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned Toyotas. And as part of our "thank you" for new car sales, we offer extra benefits such as:
- Free lifetime state safety inspection certificate: $150.00 savings!
- Hand wash and wax at delivery when a vehicle is sold: $80.00 savings!
- Full tank of gas on new vehicles sold: $30.00 to $50.00 savings!
- Free service shuttle service for 10 mile radius: $60.00 savings!
- 24 years of exceptional customer service and community awareness $ Priceless!
Even our service department is committed to your complete and total satisfaction. We understand that nothing is more valuable than your time. Our Service Department has a comfortable customer waiting lounge. Our Customer Center also offers; coffee, a children's activity area, and cable television. At Del Toyota you get to know and be known by a specific Assistant Service Manager, who works with a Team of technicians to ensure that the many components of your car or pickup truck are examined and tended to by trained professionals.
Here are 10 reasons to have Del service your car:
1. Qualified technicians. Del Toyota technicians are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). They specialize in only one make of vehicle - Yours.
2. Top-Notch Training. You can be assured that our technicians have current technical and product information. This generation of cars need the computer skills and electronics education that your manufacturer provides to the dealership technicians who service your car.
3. State-of-the-art-equipment. We have access to specially designed service tools and the finest in modern diagnostic systems to use in servicing your car.
4. Helpful hotlines. You benefit from a vast database of current technical information. Technicians can call Toyota's hot line which provides instant information about your specific model car.
5. The right parts. With original equipment replacement parts manufactured for your exact model car or truck, you'll be assured of the right look, the right fit, and the same original equipment manufacturer (OEM) quality you originally purchased.
6. Protection for your investment. Since you've probably spent about $20,000 or more on your new car, you won't want to rely on anyone other than top professionals. We help you keep your car in top performance condition.
7. Competitive prices. Check our prices. They're probably better than you think. Especially on simple maintenance such as oil changes and tune-ups.
8. Solid guarantees. Because reputations depend on customer satisfaction, we guarantee repairs for periods appropriate to individual automobile conditions. You'll also get available manufacturers' guarantees on original equipment replacement parts.
9. Personal convenience. In an effort to earn and keep your business, we have extended service hours to include nights and weekends. We also offer a courtesy shuttle service while repairs are being made to your car.
10. Positive satisfaction. More than ever before, we want to please customers by combining superior customer service with quality work at a fair price. Because our business depends on it, we are making your satisfaction our priority.
With a Service Team that averages 24+ years of history here, you can be assured that we know almost everything there is to know about Toyotas!
Our Parts Department makes sure that we have the parts needed for your Toyota in stock. But we also host a vast inventory of accessories to help you personalize that special Toyota in your life.
Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder & simply fill out the form & we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information.